A New Dimension of Event and Exposition Facilities
for the Mid-South
A unique combination of facilities, service and location have made the Tunica Arena and Exposition Center the premier venue of its kind in the region.
The new multi-purpose Arena/Exposition center offers state-of-the-art facilities and accomodations, plus all the attractions of the South’s hottest new resort and gaming destination.
- Designed to accomodate a wide variety of equine events such as: cutting horse, barrel racing, quarter horse, horse auctions as well as events like rodeos, motor sports, family shows, exhibits, trade shows, cattle shows and cattle sales.
- 48,000 square feet (320′ x 150′) of arena/exhibition space on arena floor.
- Fixed seating capacity of 2,244 with total seating of 5,000 plus.
- Expositions: 246 booths (10′ x 10′)
- Two covered arenas: one 230′ x 400′ – one 92′ x 180′
- An adjacent pavilion provides an additional 100,000+ gross square feet of exposition area, showers, dressing areas and support services.
- Banquet kitchen.
- Concession areas.
- Luxury skyboxes available for event rental.
- 606 modular livestock stalls.
- over 1,100 paved parking spaces plus 600 additional overflow spaces.
- 34-space RV Park plus 33 additional RV spaces.
Mississippi’s Largest Indoor Arena is Growing
The popularity of America’s hottest new arena has created a demand to expand our facilities.
- 240 additional stalls for a total of 606 stalls
- Covered Arena (230′ x 400′) – will provide a separate climate protected arena as a warming area or to accomodate an independent event.
To view past events and to hear what others are saying about our facility click here.